PET URINE ODOR REMOVALProfessional pet urine stain & odor removal in Hollywood, FL
Remove Pet Stains And Odor From Your Carpet
Urine in your carpeting is a severe problem that requires major restoration work, not just a simple cleaning and treating. Now with the revolutionary P.U.R.T.® product even your most severe urine damaged carpets and area rugs can be saved. P.U.R.T. is a revolutionary product specially formulated to eliminate all urine odors. This product has shown excellent results on even the most severe urine damaged areas and other odor causing spots. It works to stop the smell at its source instead of simply masking the odor. Watch this short video to see how our pet stain removal process works!
The Dangers of Pet Urine In Your Carpeting
Urine from your pets that is deposited on carpet does not stay there. It is able to penetrate the carpet ﬁbers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below your carpet. Often, without your knowing, pets will urinate continually in the same general location. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine dries, the liquid will evaporate but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not help remove this odor. Until recently, there was not a product available that was effective at removing urine odors. When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
Schedule Your P.U.R.T Appointment With E & L Chem-Dry!
Serving Hollywood, Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, FL and the surrounding areas
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation may apply for services.
Your E & L Chem-Dry technician will use a special UV light that can detect pet accidents in your home and eliminate pet urine odors from your carpets, rugs
Tested and Proven Results
An independent laboratory recently conducted multiple tests of our P.U.R.T. odor remover process to determine its effectiveness in treating pet urine odors and stains. In tests against the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine, this study found that P.U.R.T. removes an average of 99.9% of pet urine odors from carpets. To go one step further, the study also tested Chem-Dry pet carpet cleaning service’s ability to eliminate the bacteria that can be found in pet urine. When used along with our HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction) cleaning process and a sanitizer, the study found that P.U.R.T. removes an average of 99.2% of the bacteria from pet urine stains in carpets.
Serving all of South Florida, including: Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Coral Springs, Weston, Wellington, Parkland, Ft. Lauderdale, Pompano, Hollywood, Miami and the surrounding areas.
Hours of Operation:
Mon-Fri: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm